The NCGAS team works on an array of projects directly (actively contributing to the project) and indirectly (software maintenance, workflow development, and training).
Below is a short list of projects NCGAS is actively working on:
- Intro to R for Biologists (online materials)
- Metagenomics Analysis (course materials)
- De Novo Assembly of Transcriptomes Using HPC Resources
- Setting up genome browsers
- Searching Sequence Read Archive
- Onboarding biologist to HPC with PonyLinux
For a complete list of projects, take a look at our publications.